Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Little Behind

I skipped a couple of days of posting my list(s). But I still have them both. Here they are:

35. Reading books with Isaiah in the park.
36. Coffee and conversation with a friend I hadn't seen a while.
37. Corey spray painting our address and outdoor chairs, for me.
38. Watching "the piano guys" on youtube with Corey. The music almost making us cry.
39. The beautiful orange/yellow sky after the storm.
40. Conversations about time and space with Corey, while sitting on our front porch admiring the beautiful sky.
41. Tasty homemade tomato soup for lunch.
42. Isaiah insisting on going to bed, then falling asleep easily.
43. Corey helping cook dinner.
44. Corey helping clean up dinner.
45. Not spending a single dime in a whole day.
46. Making silly faces with Isaiah at the dining room table. (some making me laugh so hard, I cried)
47. A morning walk around Shelby Park with a dear friend.
48. Praying with may family in the morning.
49. Corey preparing lunch.
50. Getting in and out of Kroger in 30 minutes. (with two kids! Thanks mom)
51. A hard conversation that went easily.
52. Feeling The Spirit comfort me as I tried to take a nap.
53. Feeling at ease with a messy house.
54. Realizing my flower arrangement dried perfectly.
55. Titus sleeping for a seven hour stretch without waking up to nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment