Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blessed.

the list goes on...

21. Buying paint for our kitchen.
22. Running into a friend while buying paint who offered to give us some free primer.
23. Catching all of the green lights while going to buy paint.
24. My mom helping me clean our house. Thus, the weekly cleaning was done in four hours.
25. Praying over Isaiah while he was having a meltdown.
26. Farm fresh produce from Groce Family Farm.
27. Washing my laundry and having it folded in the same day.
28. Chasing Isaiah around the house.
29. Eating popcorn and reading books with Isaiah while listening to the rain.
30. A very helpful chiropractor visit (for me and Corey).
31. Hearing Isaiah say "wiggle wiggle wiggle STOP" and then Titus trying to repeat him.
32. An encouraging word from my older sister.
33. Isaiah tickling Titus, and Titus cracking up.

Today was rather eventful. Full of toddler bad moods, cleaning, cooking, errands. Phew, life can be exhausting.

34. Down time with my husband, after the boys have gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment